Real Estate Agents and Referrals
We work well with the best real-estate agents in San Francisco and Marin County. These partnerships mean a lot to us, and we enjoy developing relationships that help our community.
Foundation Homes Real-Estate Referral Program
Whether you have a client who is struggling to sell at the price they want, or a contact who needs to leave the area for a while but doesn’t want to sell their home, we have some solutions. Let’s talk about working together to the benefit of each other’s business.
Why Partner with Us?
Earn a Referral Fee
When you send a client to us for expert property management, we’ll say thank you with a generous commission and a commitment to provide exceptional service to your valued customer.
Read More »
Peace of Mind
You don’t want to spend your time trying to manage a property for your clients when buying and selling real estate is your true passion.
Read More »
Your client may be nervous about renting out a home. We understand. They may have heard horror stories about tenants not paying rent and property being left damaged.
Read More »
How much could you earn?
Our Average Monthly Rental Rate
Our Average Rental Referral Commission
Projected One Year Rental Referral Earnings
Agents, thank you for showing our listings.
If you have a client who would like to apply to rent one of our listings, please instruct your client to complete our online application and list your name as his or her representative when prompted. Please ask your client to follow the instructions as written. We will need one application per adult – no exceptions – and we will handle all the paperwork. Outside credit reports are not accepted.
To Help Your Client Apply:
- Instruct your client to complete online applications here
- Instruct your client to list your name as his/her representative.
- Instruct your client to fax income verification to our office: (415) 520-0805.
- Send the Listing Agent an email letting us know the terms of your offer.
That’s it! We offer a 2% referral commission paid upon successful lease signing (first year contract only) for all properties listed on MLS only. Once we receive the application from your client we will handle all the paperwork. You MUST be first to call with your client name and desired property to get credit for procuring the tenancy. There will be no exceptions. We’re sorry, we are unable to offer commission upon sale at this time unless otherwise stated.
Please feel free to review our application procedures online before sending to your client(s).
Don’t hesitate to contact our office with any additional questions: (415) 507-9600.
And remember we always pay 20% referrals for any rental properties you refer to us!
Thanks again for showing! We look forward to working with you!
We’re Ready To Partner With You
At Foundation Homes Property Management, we’re not like the management companies you may have worked with 10 years ago. We’re innovating the industry and raising its standards. You can expect:
- Outstanding tenant relationships and proactive owner communication.
- Accurate pricing to reflect the market and the property’s rental value.
- Strategic marketing to find your client a high quality tenant quickly.
- Consistent, rigorous screening that delivers a responsible tenant and meets all California and federal fair housing laws.
- Expert lease negotiations and execution.
- Collection of move-in funds and monthly rent.
- Ongoing management to include lease enforcement, documentation, and accounting.
- Immediate responses to routine and emergency maintenance needs.
Contact us to learn more about our Realtor Referral Program. Let’s work together.
Areas We Serve
Performance Built Management for Results-Driven Investors.
With over $1 Billion in homes served since 2010, our experienced team understands the seasonal markets, up and down economies, the price points, the tenant pool, as well as the local vendors and contractors needed to help your investment thrive. How can we serve you today?
Got Questions About Property Management?