The Best Tenants
If you're a well-qualified tenant serious about finding a great home to rent in Marin or the select surrounding San Francisco Bay Area you have come to the right place. We created this website as the premiere source for the needs of today's best qualified tenants. Please look around and let us know how we can help.
If you would like our undivided attention, VIP access, are new to the area, or have limited time to sort through rental properties, we offer several different levels of service you can choose between to take advantage of our specialized market knowledge.
If you would like to hear about new rentals as they become available.
Have a question? See below for application policies or visit our Tenant FAQ page for list of the most common questions.
Please feel free to call our team anytime!
If you apply for a property we represent, the following policies are established to ensure that all applicants that are processed are treated equally.
- Submitted applications must be completed, signed, dated, and accompany application processing fee to be considered.
- Separate applications are required from each adult. Only approved applicants may reside in the property.
- A non-refundable application processing fee is required with each application. If the application is not processed, the fee will be refunded or returned.
- Foundation Homes will obtain a credit report, through it's own source, for each applicant.
- A photo ID is required from each applicant. Any government issued ID is acceptable (driver's license, passport, military ID, etc). Applicant's ID must be provided at the time of lease signing.
- Applicant's gross monthly income must be at least three times the monthly rent.
- If you are self employed, proof of income (i.e., last year's tax return, W-2s, your last two pay stubs, 1099s) will be required for verification of your income stated on your application.
- Security deposits are typically equal to two months rent; and must be paid in full prior to move-in. All funds must be in a cashier's check, bank draft, or money order.
- If a co-signor is necessary, the co-signor must also complete and sign an application, separate co-signor agreement, and provide proper identification. In such case, a co-signor must also be approved.
- Utility and garbage collection accounts must be transferred into tenant's name effective the commencement date of the lease.