Welcome to our Vendors!
Foundation Homes International and the clients we represent appreciate the services you will provide and the ongoing business relationship we share.
Our policy requires all industry partners supply us with information concerning their operation. These policies are in accordance with state and federal regulations, as well as good business practices regarding licensing, insurance and taxes. Click here for a blank vendor application form. If you need a blank W-9 form click here.
In order to receive prompt payment, we must have the following information on file:
- Completed Vendor Registration Form (see below).
- Executed Vendor Agreement.
- Completed W9 or 1099.
- Certificate of Workers Compensation Policy and expiration date. (Note: If you are self-employed and are not required to carry Workers Compensation, please contact Darcy at DB@FoundationHomes.com and request an Indemnification Agreement).
- An original Certificate of Liability Insurance with coverage of at least $ 1,000,000, naming Foundation Rentals and Relocation, Inc dba Foundation Homes International as additional insured. This original certificate should also give the expiration date of the policy. We must receive a 30-day notice of cancellation.
- Copy of your Contractors or other License and expiration date (if applicable).
ALL DOCUMENTATION MUST BE RECEIVED IN OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO YOU COMMENCING SERVICES AT ANY PROPERTY!
In addition to State and Federal Regulations, vendors must adhere to certain Foundation Homes policies:
- You pay out of pocket for all initial repairs and services. Foundation Homes does not pre-pay invoices or work orders.
- Residents are NEVER required to tender any payment or compensation on site unless you are specifically instructed by this office to do so. In addition, residents should NEVER be asked to assist you with any work that is being conducted.
- Any work or materials not ordered and authorized by this office will not be reimbursed - including work requested by the resident!
- All invoices for completed work are due in our office by the 20th, for payment the following week. Invoices submit after the 20th will be paid the following month. Expedited weekly billing is available for our Preferred Vendors; pls inquire!
- You MUST guarantee your work.
After your initial set-up, your documentation must be kept current at all times.
If new documentation is not received by the expiration date, this may result in immediate termination of services.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance!
If you have any questions or need help, contact our team anytime at (415) 507-9600.