Realtor Frequently Asked Questions
What is your "Referrals for Rentals" program?
- We love paying referrals! Our team offers a 20% referral to any agent who refers us to an Owner client with an income property that needs to be leased. We understand that your time is better served going procuring sales listings vs. being bogged down with the cumbersome and risky details of leasing a property and we’d love to help!
- What happens when my Owner wants to sell the house? Will you try to represent them?
- Absolutely not. We never have and we never will. (We have plenty of Top Agents in Marin who can serve as a reference.) Our philosophy is that this is your client and we are working with you to offer them the best leasing and management service while they are with us. When the time comes for your client to sell their house, we want you to reap the benefits of nurturing that relationship. We’re happy to put this is writing for you as well. However, it’s worth noting that if you listed a home at one point in time, then that owner decides to rent and comes to us on his/her own through our normal marketing and reputation, that is considered an organic source of business. If you intend to refer us a client please make sure we are aware of your referral! See the form at the bottom of the page to make it easy!
- Does Foundation Homes sell properties?
- Yes, but we only sell certain listings of clients we have organically procured on our own as a business . If you refer us a property we will not sell it. Also, note that while we do sell a few of our clients’ homes each year, we do refer out several million dollars in sales listings each year as well.
Can I get a referral fee for sending you a potential Tenant lead?
Why should we use Foundation Homes to lease one of our client's properties when we can do it ourselves?
I've heard that you don't co-op for rental commissions. What's the deal?
Do you cooperate with agents on the MLS?
Performance Built Management for Results-Driven Investors.
With over $1 Billion in homes served since 2010, our experienced team understands the seasonal markets, up and down economies, the price points, the tenant pool, as well as the local vendors and contractors needed to help your investment thrive. How can we serve you today?
Got Questions About Property Management?